Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

Strange game, some great attacking and some terrible defending from us. That could be the worst a team has ever played in a game they scored 6 goals.

Leicester created a chance every time they attacked. They could have scored just before we scored each goal we put away, first half. We were terrible defensively and Ederson saved us a few times. The defenders should all be in on their own tomorrow in a very tough training session to shake them up.

Some of our attacking play was lovely and a couple of our goals were top class. But the whole stadium - players and fans - stopped bothering with the game from around the half hour mark. The players stopped playing and the fans were completely silent.

Strange game, some great attacking and some terrible defending from us. That could be the worst a team has ever played in a game they scored 6 goals.

Leicester created a chance every time they attacked. They could have scored just before we scored each goal we put away, first half. We were terrible defensively and Ederson saved us a few times. The defenders should all be in on their own tomorrow in a very tough training session to shake them up.

Some of our attacking play was lovely and a couple of our goals were top class. But the whole stadium - players and fans - stopped bothering with the game from around the half hour mark. The players stopped playing and the fans were completely silent.

I agree with your sentiments about the players stopping but today our fans kept going, thought we were pretty decent. Been to far more many games where we were quieter.

its was looking like a cricket score at half time but ended up a tennis score. i am true believer in 3 points over performance at this stage of the season and just get the points and move on

Leicester shown fight in the 2nd half and city did start to smell fear and at 4.3 it really could have gone and city losing 3 points. but this city team have levels that others don't have when we turn off

That was like Rocky v Drago but with an alternative ending where Drago kicks fuck out of the puny American in the end

Went today hoping to see goals and wasn’t disappointed!!

I thought our first half performance was absolutely incredible, controlled, high tempo; Raz switching with Kev and then back....poor foxes didn’t have a chance or a clue.

Second half I thought pep had told them to keep it in the fridge and we paid the price for a slip and then players totally switching off.....
typical city would have got a draw from there on but thankfully we are no longer that team.

once the two goal and then three goal cushion restored there was only going to be a city win but I was still a bit annoyed leaving the ground.....letting that four nil margin slip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.