Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

We need a back up DM more than we need a first choice striker. Much more of a priority for me. A serious Rodri injury can be damaging enough to leave us trophyless. An injury in attack and we can cope actually very easily, as the injury to Ferran has shown us. At the time, he was chipping in with goals and it felt like a blow to lose him. It wasn’t. But losing Rodri for a while would be a disaster.
and also a left back if we want to win a CL. zinc I do not consider a true full back. we basically have 2 FB in the squad

Leicester counter-attacked very well but their defending was terrible. I struggle to see them beating Liverpool.

Most goals City concede are identical. I know as they are not that many. Today. Mane. Salah. Kavertz. Run like the clappers after defending.

Yeah I fuckin hated it, give me City v Wolves any day over this scoring 6 shite!
tbh I think pep would have preferred our win against wolves than today. we had far more control and the result was never in doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.