Leicester City (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Leicester prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said we looked a bit fatigued we ran more that Burnley that game just missed to many opportunities. I haven’t seen a drop of in performances.
Laboured,we would have won that game fairly easily a few weeks ago,we are in a rut with our away games,hopefully the rest this week and players coming back will see us putting teams away again on the road

and IMO taking Sterling off, and introducing a less experienced player (Diaz), gave them a lift too.

Agree sterling should of stayed on especially with his record of late goals in games this season, one thing with sterling he doesn’t let a miss put him off he keeps getting in the positions to score.

We the fans need to step up tomorrow. Need to get behind the lads from the first whistle.

Edit - No I will say what I feel tonight. Our support has been pitiful at times this season. Where has the atmosphere of the Mancini seasons gone. Against WBA I was told that fellow season ticket holders didn’t come because of the weather across Manchester. I drove back to South Wales from Ashton in the snow. Where has the passion gone playing the best football ever and some of the greatest players we have ever had. The players have been fantastic this season but it’s about time we turned up at home. If we want to win the league let’s get behind the lads tomorrow and create some atmosphere. I don’t care what shit I get from this post as it’s about time we stop folding our arms awaiting to be entertained. Let’s get behind the lads and raise the roof and get the three points. Come on City!

Last edited:
We the fans need to step up tomorrow. Need to get behind the lads from the first whistle.

Edit - No I will say what I feel tonight. Our support has been pitiful at times this season. Where has the atmosphere of the Mancini seasons gone. Against WBA I was told that fellow season ticket holders didn’t come because of the weather across Manchester. I drove back to South Wales from Ashton in the snow. Where has the passion gone playing the best football ever and some of the greatest players we have ever had. The players have been fantastic this season but it’s about time we turned up at home. If we want to win the league let’s get behind the lads tomorrow and create some atmosphere. I don’t care what shit I get from this post as it’s about time we stop folding our arms awaiting to be entertained. Let’s get behind the lads and raise the roof and get the three points. Come on City!
Good post,we can play our part it lifts the players and gives them that bit extra when things may be tight 12 games to go so let’s start getting behind the lads and push them over the line on all fronts starting tomorrow..

Think it will be a great atmosphere tomorrow, 5.30 kick offs generally are because everyone's had a few extra beers haha

He could make all the difference (50 yd pass to vardy in behind our advanced defence) - even not match fit he could still change the game.
1 defensive slip loses the game if we do not put away chances. Definitely will struggle if we continue to fail to stick in the easy chances.

The big question for me is what CBs does Pep start this game.

Stones is fit so he will go right back in or does he start Basel away or Wigan?? Think Basel would be the best option.

Would like to see something like this:

Leicester: Laporte-Otamendi
Basel: Stones-Otamendi
Wigan: Stones-Kompany
maybe Laporte v Basle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.