Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They beat Villa (a) 4-2 on the 4th February followed by a 4-1 win aagainst Spurs (h) on the 11th February.

Goals scored since are 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0 which was 8 loses and a draw not a win in sight.

Go strong and then make changes.

I said in the Leicester thread that this side has more than enough quality to be mid-table. I don't want us to be fooled into thinking they are a 19th placed side in regards to quality.

Maddison, Harvey Barnes, Soyuncu, Tielemans, Ndidi to name a few are all solid Premier League footballers, some would argue one or two of them are top 4/6 level.

This is one of those games that after being so emotionally drained after the Bayern game, we could get caught out.

It is last chance saloon for Leicester for me because if Leeds and Everton win this weekend, Leicester are 5 points behind 17th/safety. They have to go into this game like a cup final, do or die mentality.

Pep Guardiola: "Sometimes I will experience every four days games, and we are in a rhythm and this helps us. Sometimes we lose the rhythm when it is a week. Sometimes we lose this if we don't play Saturday, Tuesday..." [via

Pep Guardiola: "We are consistent now, that’s why we are winning games right now. If we lose tomorrow, we won’t be #PL champions..." [via
@IanCheeseman
]

Pep Guardiola: "We cannot forget: We are six points behind Arsenal..

Pep Guardiola on
@PhilFoden
's recovery: "I think he will be back to the training centre. I think he feels better, but is not ready. When he starts to train, we will know..." [via
@JackFlintham
]

I caught the last question in his conference (I’m old,I fell asleep so sue me!)
Q. Are you looking to sign Jude Bellingham?
A. How many years have you been coming to my press conferences? You know me. Prepare your questions. Move on, move on. Move on.
*EB falls off chair laughing*
He has no time for the media does he, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.