Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester should have a degree of new manager bounce. Smith is a decent enough coach and will try and make them a little more solid. They have some dangerous players in Maddison, Vardy and Kelechi. Still we’re in great form, so as ever if we turn up we win.

Hopefully we can the momentum going and put some pressure on arsenal. Let’s hope for an early goal to set the tone.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
Alvarez
Mahrez
Grealish
Haaland
Slight rotation but nothing major can't see KDB playing not because resting just don't think pep was happy with reaction when brought off on Tuesday probably be back for bayern though.

Leicester should have a degree of new manager bounce. Smith is a decent enough coach and will try and make them a little more solid. They have some dangerous players in Maddison, Vardy and Kelechi. Still we’re in great form, so as ever if we turn up we win.

Hopefully we can the momentum going and put some pressure on arsenal. Let’s hope for an early goal to set the tone.
After his disastrous back pass cost them the game last time out, Maddison will probably be THE most motivated player on the pitch !
We can't underestimate them so need to start with our strongest team and put enough early goals in to then be able to "tinker" with the team.
Time to ramp up the pressure on the Arse !
C'mon City !!

Leicester will be coming to frustrate & hit on the counter, so we need as much creativity at one end, and pace at the other. KDB simply has to play, this is a fixture he’s had decent success in, I’d give Gundo a rest and bring Mahrez in, and keep the rest as they where, with Bernie slotting into midfield. There’s a case for KW but that could only be for Akanji, as Boulders is key to the formation, plenty of scope for changes in the fa cup, you get 3pts for a win against Leicester the same as every other team, win it early & rest players after an hour

Coming down for this one and absolutely buzzing for it.

My initial fears of this potentially being flat after Tuesday have eased, 4 days rest plus the laser focus Pep and the boys seem to have just now are doing the trick. I’m also thinking the later kick off will see an upbeat atmosphere.

Two or three tweaks to the line up to keep it fresh - Wrap Johnny Boulders in cotton wool, maybe Gundog and one other defender. Safe in the knowledge that Pep will have all the data I’m not going to second guess him.

Fancy us to keep the blue juggernaut rolling tonight, come on City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.