Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win is the only option. If we lose, we don't deserve to win the league. Meanwhile, I am off to do some gardening and get steadily drunk over the course of the next few hours. CTID.

Pep alluded to this in his press conference. He mentioned about how he won't know what to expect from Leicester for the first 15 minutes, which makes me think it'll be a slow start.
Then I hope he has alerted the match day forum of his intentions…… oh and Everton.
As Pep says - we’ve reached the can’t afford to lose part of the season so I hope just a minor change here and there.

Pep alluded to this in his press conference. He mentioned about how he won't know what to expect from Leicester for the first 15 minutes, which makes me think it'll be a slow start.
If we aren’t leading 2-0 inside 15 minutes there’s going to be multiple nervous breakdowns on the match thread :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.