Leicester City thread

I think Leicester should never have got relegated with the team they had last season.

The players were probably very lazy and unmotivated. Now they are in the Championship. They are suddenly finding it too easy. They had a clear out but smartly brought in players who were happy to sacrifice Premier League football for 1 season rather than struggle.

If they were to play Luton, Sheffield United and Bournemouth. They would probably win with ease.

If they were to play Luton, Sheffield United and Bournemouth. They would probably win with ease.
I genuinely think our current Championship squad would be mid-table Prem this season, every player has been brought back to life under Enzo Maresca and even our new signings have improved from their previous clubs. I'm just excited for whats to come next summer when we get our massive prem rebuild, going to be Leicester's best transfer window in a long time.

Hope to see you lot in the FA Cup final this year though :)

I genuinely think our current Championship squad would be mid-table Prem this season, every player has been brought back to life under Enzo Maresca and even our new signings have improved from their previous clubs. I'm just excited for whats to come next summer when we get our massive prem rebuild, going to be Leicester's best transfer window in a long time.

PL teams better than current Leicester

City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Newcastle
Spurs
Chelsea
Man U
Villa
West Ham
Brighton

Leicester are right there at #11

It's such a shame, that the players couldn't be bothered last season and most of them just couldn't wait to get out of Leicester.

Now that those players have gone. They have hungrier players with some sensible added experience like Winks and Coady sacrificing Premier League football for a season.

They are definitely a mid table Premier League club for sure. When they do go back up. They need to recruit players who are willing to drop a division if things don't work out and not recruit players who think they are too good for the Championship then get relegated with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.