Leicester City thread

Simon Bajkowski reporting that Rodolfo Borrell is actually the "new" assistant, and Maresca is just part of the backroom staff.

Good news that, gives continuity to the management set-up. Rodolfo came across well when he stood in at Swindon and it seems that he is a really popular member of staff with the squad.

I mentioned this in the other thread.
However I then looked up about his stint at seria B Parma and saw he only lasted 14 games before getting sacked.
Not the best of experience.
There are some folk who are the best at deputy - heads, coaches - and the minute they step up there is something missing. Brian Kiddo was one - the GPC's main man, off to Blackburn, etc. I think they might be too 'nice' to be top man but have all the qualities to support the top guy!

There are some folk who are the best at deputy - heads, coaches - and the minute they step up there is something missing. Brian Kiddo was one - the GPC's main man, off to Blackburn, etc. I think they might be too 'nice' to be top man but have all the qualities to support the top guy!

Why did I just get a flashback of late 70s Malcolm Allison...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.