Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

Bloke next to me, obviously frustrated with us missing from range all night, shouted “don’t fucking shoot!” at the top of his voice.

Everyone just piled on him celebrating.

Nerves got the better of us tonight. Barely created anything, stray passes everywhere no inventiveness no tempo and up against a very impressive Leicester. Can’t be critical of any of that really, it’s only natural. the only thing I’d take from tonights game looking forward is gundogan can’t play that Fernandinho role defensively. Thank God for Vincent Kompany. Couldn’t pick a more fairytale-like way of winning a game than that. If we win the league now I’m not sure if I’d want vinny to go out on that as it’s not getting any better or stay for another year as it’s going to hurt to lose him.

The ground groaned when he went to hit it. What a player, to back yourself there when no one else in the ground did. Fucking love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.