Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

Here's to you Vincent Kompany, City loves you more than you will know! Picked it up in midfield, set himself and hit the greatest long shot right into the top corner I've ever seen! Against Man U, West Ham and now Leicester; still 1 game to go but moments worthy of winning any title, the skipper and living legend definitely motm tonight. City writes its own scripts, I'm over the Blue Moon!

Oh my fucking god Vincent Kompany is the man,it was a game where it was going to be something special I seen him getting closer and said” ffs Vincent don’t you dare hit that don’t you hit it hahahahaha omg I honestly can’t take much more of this I could see myself retiring from football after this it’s too nerve racking my heart rate is off the charts ffs ..

Have that scouse media...…..fuck to your " Rodgers/Benitez could do lpool a favour...…….Burnley/Spurs/Rags/Lester will be a test"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.