Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

Ok, So it's from the BBC but encouraging words from Pep about VK.

"We are going to take a beer together and decide what is best, especially for the club," he said.

"He is an incredible human being and he helps me a lot. I always said I could not use him a lot, but this club is what it is because of people like Vincent.

"When he is fit he is an incredible centre-back. He is a real defender, he is a leader many times."

Perhaps I'm reading between the lines but seems like VK is being lined up for a backroom role.

but in a post match interview i saw vinny says he still has more football in him for sure. I hope it's at least one more year with us.

Agreed. To me they parked the bus and did their best to frustrate us, but equally when they did have the ball they passed it around and got up the pitch pretty well. Brendan's got a good team on his hands.
They completed 32 passes out of 55 in their final third so hardly got up the pitch well. Most of their possession was the keeper passing it the Maguire who said I don’t want have it back and pass it to Jonny who said I don’t want it pass to Harry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.