Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

So, I watched the recording of the game yesterday evening and without the nerve shredding tension really enjoyed it. First up, I thought Leicester were the best team I have seen play us at the Etihad this season. They had quality throughout their team and were very well set up and organised. I think they will challenge top 4 next season if they keep that squad and maybe strengthen CB position in the close season (JFE). If I had a criticism, I don’t think they were ambitious enough. Much as I dislike Brenda, he has done some job on them. That we dominated the game without being at our best was extremely impressive albeit it took a worldly from Captain Fantastic to break the deadlock. Kyle, Laporte, Vinnie, Gundo, Bernie and Kun were standout and Phil will learn loads from that game. I wish Pep would ease up on Leroy a bit. Maybe it’s an arm round the shoulder he needs not a full on evecerate I felt sorry for Kelechi with the world claiming he missed a sitter. It really wasn’t. The ball arrived behind him, eddie’s Positioning was perfect in that he covered the natural left foot shot which was what Kelechi performed. Even if he had put that on target, to Eddies left (from KI’s perspective), Eddie had it covered. To score that chance, KI would need to have manufactured a shot to Eddies right where the goal was far more exposed. Not easy at speed and taking one touch.

Anyhow, a fantastic game and one filed under iconic in my memory bank.

Don't know if anybody has posted it but did you see the look on lee masons face when nacho put his chance wide?

He actually looked like he was willing it to go in and then proceeded to look royally fucked off .

Very strange behaviour from the 4th official.
Yep.

Can u share with us,

ffc868349af76a612d6c0edcdc19b4aa.jpg

I do wonder if Rodgers could be considered a potential future replacement when the time comes for Pep to move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.