Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

Fuck me it wasn't a penalty you Scouse whinging ****s.

My god you pricks.
A mate just sent me a screenshot of a football group chat he is in which shows Liverpool supporters earnestly also saying that the Sterling penalty was a dive and that there is “no honour” in what he did.

I provided him with a sampling of Mane and Salah no-contact dive GIFs to be shared in the group.

Different eras make it difficult to judge that I think. I’ve seen old footage and he looked superb, but as good as KDB, the way he was today??
Did he have the pace KDB has, the dead ball ability and the tackling/defensive capacity?
(and if the answer is yes, can you recommend me a match - or season - to go back and search for film of? id genuinely like to go and watch more of him)

Great to finally see Bernardo in the middle where he belongs. Hopefully give him confidence. Excellent team performance today.
To be honest, I was very impressed as well. My son reckons that’s where he played when we played Monoco, but I thought he was on the wing back then

Sumptuous performance from the boys, a real pleasure watching that.

KDB out of this world, loving his influence in an advanced position.

Mahrez needs to make today his reference point, he was unplayable.

Gundog was immense as was Bernie in that deeper position.

Far and away the best performance of the season from Mendy, everything about him was good, confident touch, attacking with a bit of verve, defensively solid AND he looks physically robust again.

No poor performances today, an absolute pleasure. Roll on the next game!

Different eras make it difficult to judge that I think. I’ve seen old footage and he looked superb, but as good as KDB, the way he was today??
Did he have the pace KDB has, the dead ball ability and the tackling/defensive capacity?
(and if the answer is yes, can you recommend me a match - or season - to go back and search for film of? id genuinely like to go and watch more of him)
Most of Colin's time in the game was spent when there was very little coverage so you had to be there
Watch him for England against West Germany (just after they'd won the world cup in 74)

A mate just sent me a screenshot of a football group chat he is in which shows Liverpool supporters earnestly also saying that the Sterling penalty was a dive and that there is “no honour” in what he did.

I provided him with a sampling of Mane and Salah no-contact dive GIFs to be shared in the group.

Only thing that puzzles me about that, mate. What on earth does he find to 'chat' about with Liverpool fans? It is literally like trying to reason with the Children of God or the Hare Krishna adepts.

Best game of football we’ve played all season and comfortably too. First half in particular was reminiscent of the title winning performances we put in last season.

Very unfortunate to go 1 down and wasn’t getting the rub of the green until the equaliser but playing very well with the intensity both in our press and in possession that’s evaded us for months now. Dropped off a bit second half as expected and to their credit they upped their game too but ended up being comfortable against a very dangerous side.

Bernardo in the middle paired with kdb were the catalysts for that, it’s going to be difficult to justify not starting them two in the middle more now. Mahrez had easily his best game in a city shirt, a constant menace and we even played football down our right for once as a result.

Jesus worked tirelessly, gundogan was were he needed to be to Recycle the ball and kept it ticking over and the two fullbacks were both superb defensively and kept their normally dangerous wing play from being any kind of threat. Sterling was the only one who was under-par for me, really needs to either work on his left foot or get back on the right but other than that a fantastic performance all round, and as long as there’s no injuries no negatives that needs to be the standard for the rest of the season. just a shame it benefits Liverpool more than it does us.

Only thing that puzzles me about that, mate. What on earth does he find to 'chat' about with Liverpool fans? It is literally like trying to reason with the Children of God or the Hare Krishna adepts.
Ha, It’s apparently a group of current and former Sunday league teammates that support a number of clubs.

I have suggested they should just ban the Liverpool supporters as it would improve the group chat substantially for everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.