Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

Pep Guardiola: "We have nearly as many points as Real Madrid and Barcelona. That is not a problem. Our problem is that there is a team that has 16 wins and one draw from 17 games. Hats off to them."

PEP We made an incredible performance with the ball and without the ball. Having Vardy there is always dangerous, but we were always at a high, high level. Thank you so much to the players for following me.

A mate just sent me a screenshot of a football group chat he is in which shows Liverpool supporters earnestly also saying that the Sterling penalty was a dive and that there is “no honour” in what he did.

I provided him with a sampling of Mane and Salah no-contact dive GIFs to be shared in the group.
Why were the Liverpool fans even discussing it? Aren’t they playing a friendly themselves at the same time - why would they be watching a different game? Weird

The best I’ve seen us play this season.
When we are on it there is a snap in our play - the passes are crisp, the movement is constant, and there’s the definitive moment where the combination takes your breath away.

Reactions: dom
Why were the Liverpool fans even discussing it? Aren’t they playing a friendly themselves at the same time - why would they be watching a different game? Weird
I would agree with you, but almost nothing they do makes sense to me, so I am not even surprised by it any more.

I had one the other day who was visiting my company from one of our consultant teams tell me that Liverpool will become the best team of the past 10 years *when* they win the league this season. Without irony.

I just stared at him and went back to my office.

We just dominated the second placed team in the league, and they struggled to see off a Championship-level team in a “world final”, and I am sure they would say their performance was much better and more important.

PEP Everyone played simple. After that, the rest comes along. We create a lot to score goals, and maybe that will be a problem in the future - or maybe not, like Arsenal game we arrive three times and score three goals. It was so good.

there is a pattern there - when we score a goal like that Jesus' one, we're playing well. It's our trademark and we missed it a lot this season without Sane on the left and with Sterling there.

Can't believe with all our success in nearly 10 yrs that is all you've got
Not pessimistic just realistic, we are levels above this Leicester team. Glad they got put in their place after sky kept going on about 2016

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.