Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

I can genuinely say that I'd love it if you caught the dippers (I think it's beyond us, now). I would laugh like a drain. Start the demolition job two days from now, please.

there’s only a point between us and you. If you think your out of it with your squad, then we have no chance

Either way to give more hope to both of us we need to beat them tomorrow, then hope you do the same in your return fixture.

quite simply though, if they play their best and we play our best, they will win. Both yourselves and Liverpool are too good for us currently. But I’d fancy our chances against anyone else, and getting third place.

there’s only a point between us and you. If you think your out of it with your squad, then we have no chance

Either way to give more hope to both of us we need to beat them tomorrow, then hope you do the same in your return fixture.

quite simply though, if they play their best and we play our best, they will win. Both yourselves and Liverpool are too good for us currently. But I’d fancy our chances against anyone else, and getting third place.
Well good luck. Perhaps Liverpool's luck will turn soon. They have had the benefit of a lot of decisions that could have gone either way in matches.

I think Liverpool's mentality is fantastic. Brilliant defence and forwards but this season they haven't played sparkling football. They have managed to keep the opposition out and score goals without great team play. Their goals tend to come from individual brilliance from Mane or Salah.

I have been very impressed with Chelsea. My top 4 prediction is:

Liverpool
Man City
Leicester
Chelsea

It is possible that Liverpool may struggle if they lose or draw a couple but I am expecting to maintain their lead. So much of football is down to the collective will of a side hence title winning sides can go from 90 points to 60 over one season. If their mentality is shaken they could stumble but it does not look likely.

Hoping Manchester City improve in 2020 after Laporte returns to fitness.

Well good luck. Perhaps Liverpool's luck will turn soon. They have had the benefit of a lot of decisions that could have gone either way in matches.

I think Liverpool's mentality is fantastic. Brilliant defence and forwards but this season they haven't played sparkling football. They have managed to keep the opposition out and score goals without great team play. Their goals tend to come from individual brilliance from Mane or Salah.

I have been very impressed with Chelsea. My top 4 prediction is:

Liverpool
Man City
Leicester
Chelsea

It is possible that Liverpool may struggle if they lose or draw a couple but I am expecting to maintain their lead. So much of football is down to the collective will of a side hence title winning sides can go from 90 points to 60 over one season. If their mentality is shaken they could stumble but it does not look likely.

Hoping Manchester City improve in 2020 after Laporte returns to fitness.

I agree with the majority of this. I cannot see Liverpool dropping enough points for yourselves to catch them. To have come back so strong this season after what must have felt gut wrenching end to last season, deserves a lot of credit.

though it would be nice for us to beat them tomorrow and make it a little more interesting. Also call it selfish, but it’s nice knowing we are one of only six premier league winners 7 doesn’t have the same ring to it.

that top 4 you’ve predicted looks most likely and deserved at this point. Though wolves are looking strong. If anyone exits the current top four, I feel we are less likely than Chelsea.

the other of the “big 6” are too inconsistent currently.

@Leicesterfan1 i thought your game tomororrow was away but i see it's not,what is your home record like this season?

You just need to take the chances that will undoubtedly come your way against Liverpool. This season, I've noticed that even the likes of Norwich creating a good number of straightforward chances against 'em. Don't know why but a lot of strikers lose the ability to kick the ball straight when the Liverpool goal opens up before them. They don't dominate significantly in open play, but rely on strikers taking the half chances late on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.