Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post, but.....personally I think this is our toughest ask of the run in. They're currently the 3rd best team in the Prem on form, they have some serious pace (Vardy, Barnes, Grey), they've got a Europa League spot to play for, and in Madison and Tielemans sufficient technique to feed and support Vardy, plus it's D-Day, and I imagine the crowd's nerves will be on full display should we fail to break them down early doors. Yeh, we should win, but I'm expecting a very difficult evening
Personally I don’t think they will want the Europa spot.

Good post, but.....personally I think this is our toughest ask of the run in. They're currently the 3rd best team in the Prem on form, they have some serious pace (Vardy, Barnes, Grey), they've got a Europa League spot to play for, and in Madison and Tielemans sufficient technique to feed and support Vardy, plus it's D-Day, and I imagine the crowd's nerves will be on full display should we fail to break them down early doors. Yeh, we should win, but I'm expecting a very difficult evening
To utilise that pace and technique (assuming all five start) Leicester need to have the ball in the right places for a reasonable amount of time.

Can’t help but feel after watching those decisions in the Newcastle game that the officials are going to screw us
That's what's worrying me about tonight. I can't help thinking there is a cheeky little sending off for one of our players in the offing. Lots of early yellow cards. Leicester allow to cripple our players with impunity. It's not as if the officials haven't been blatant in their partiality recently.

It’s a toss up between Dean Saunders or Danny Murphy for being the most biased and worst Liverppol fan and ex-Liverpool player pundits in the Media.

On second thoughts, it has to be that Welsh thick t*** Dean Saunders.
There are about 12 of the ****s in the main-stream media. Saunders is the thickest and Aldridge has the greatest lack of self-awareness. #****s

Can see it already.scmiechel kicks it long vardy chases it but cant get there so wraps his leg around Vinnie 's and collapses in a heap and enter stage left Mike Dean extravagantly waves a red card.Albert Steptoe strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.