Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds drifted abit, Betfair giving us a 83% chance of winning tonight now.

Gonna be a long day.

We are playing Leicester, not a combination of the Harlem Globe Trotters and Barcelona.

We are playing Leicester, not a combination of the Harlem Globe Trotters and Barcelona.

This is true but obviously being so tense though people do worry. Rodgers teams tend to cause us problems, even a poor Celtic side did in the champions league home and away a couple of seasons back.

just seen a dipper who reckons vardy will be angry as his wife has been getting shit on twitter cos she wants Liverpool to win it.ha ha I said do you think vardy being angry is gonna mean he turns into messi and does to us what he did to you.he told me to fuck off as I wont be laughing at ten tonight.they are fucking deluded

This is true but obviously being so tense though people do worry. Rodgers teams tend to cause us problems, even a poor Celtic side did in the champions league home and away a couple of seasons back.
our side wernt as good as this one though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.