Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure, Brighton/Newcastle the same? Brighton are wank, Newcastle at StJames are not, the Wolves and Leicester games are closer to being similar as both could yet grab a Europa spot, but we could assist Wolves in their quest by beating Leicester, and obviously would need to do so again by beating Watford at Wembley.
Only difference between brighton and Newcastle is that newcastles form since the turn of the year has been pretty decent whereas briggton have fallen off a cliff. Newcastle have won 7 league
Newcastle have 25 points at home this season, Brighton 23. I would say that’s pretty close especially as we gave the barcodes 3 of those points.
On thetface of it you're right but the difference between brighton and Newcastle is that newcastles form since the turn of the year has been pretty decent whereas Brighton have fallen off a cliff. Newcastle have won 7 league games compared to Brighton's 2. Regardless, I think Newcastle will be tough for Liverpool but Brighton should be safe by the last day and just happy to get the season over with. I think we'll won both matches and have an inkling 'pool will have a draw on there somewhere

This Leicester game bothers me more than many of our recent games, even though it shouldn't as we are at home.
Maybe it's just me being a stresshead but this game fills me with dread.
I've been fairly confident of winning every game so why i'm dreading this one i don't know ffs

Guys - this is pretty simple. We need to beat Leicester at home and Brighton away. If we don't do that then we don't deserve to be Champions as these are the sort of games that Champions need to be winning.

If we don't win the league then it will not be because Mahrez didn't convert the penalty (winning at home and drawing away to your nearest challenger is pretty good form in my book) it will be because we didn't beat Newcastle or Crystal Palace or Leicester - the type of games that you need to win (or, as a minimum, draw) if you want to win the league. The team have done exceptionally well to be in a position to win it with an almost record number of points having lost 4 games in the process.

If Liverpool win it from here then, although it will hurt like anything and we won't hear the end of it for the next 20 years, they will have won it fair and square (albeit with quite a bit of luck at times) and we move on.

About 2/3 months ago we played a game against Wolves. We beat Wolves 3-0 and it should really of been a few more(regardless of red card). My point is, Wolves are a very similar(in ability and league position) team to Leicester but were we running scared in the run up to that game? I don't think so, maybe one or twould were a bit apprehensive due to what happened away,but on the whole it was a routine win. Now we're playing Leicester and all of a sudden they're f**king world beaters! The only difference being that this is the penultimate game whilst the other was mid season. I know fans nerves get shredded at the end but these players have got ice in their veins. So all you bottle merchants and general lavender scented pissers out there.. GET A GRIP !! We're City and we are quite simply so much better then this lot. End of errand.

Last edited:
Only difference between brighton and Newcastle is that newcastles form since the turn of the year has been pretty decent whereas briggton have fallen off a cliff. Newcastle have won 7 league

On thetface of it you're right but the difference between brighton and Newcastle is that newcastles form since the turn of the year has been pretty decent whereas Brighton have fallen off a cliff. Newcastle have won 7 league games compared to Brighton's 2. Regardless, I think Newcastle will be tough for Liverpool but Brighton should be safe by the last day and just happy to get the season over with. I think we'll won both matches and have an inkling 'pool will have a draw on there somewhere
Hope you are right mate.

We treat every game the same. The only difficulty about this one is how we build it up as a must win game, but, since we beat Liverpool, every game has been a must win game, because we've known that Liverpool are very unlikely to lose in the league - and having got that 1 point ahead of them, we know how precious that is.
We could barely have had three more difficult games than the last ones - on paper - Spurs, United, and Burnley, but, we've come through with flying colours. Our last 2 are the easiest of our final run-in, and definitely easier than Liverpool's - Newcastle and Wolves, with the small matter of a double Barcelona thrown in. As far as the Premier League is concerned, we are definitely in the box seat.
Given that we are the best team in the land (and all the world), keep the faith!! The 6 points will be in the bag, and title retention ours, very soon, brothers and sisters :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.