Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The inference was that we win Monday
But, if Liverpool beat Newcastle on Saturday, even a win doesn’t set up a party on Monday, does it?

Celebrating the victory would, indeed, be fantastic, but with each team getting a win this weekend, it would only turn up the pressure...on both teams...for May 12th!

This Leicester game bothers me more than many of our recent games, even though it shouldn't as we are at home.
Maybe it's just me being a stresshead but this game fills me with dread.
I've been fairly confident of winning every game so why i'm dreading this one i don't know ffs
Too many stars aligning, plus the media wankfest over Liverpool will be cranked up to 11 on MNF if they beat Newcastle.

Vardy in behind the high line, Rodgers doing Liverpool a favour...

Roll on Monday night at 10pm with City 3pts (and at least 5 GD) clear...Oh please, oh please, oh please!!!

But, if Liverpool beat Newcastle on Saturday, even a win doesn’t set up a party on Monday, does it?

Celebrating the victory would, indeed, be fantastic, but with each team getting a win this weekend, it would only turn up the pressure...on both teams...for May 12th!
if we win on monday they'll have to throw everything at the champions league the league will no longer be their main priority. Considering all the hype we've heard if they finish the season with no trophies at all it would be pretty funny.

This Leicester game bothers me more than many of our recent games, even though it shouldn't as we are at home.
Maybe it's just me being a stresshead but this game fills me with dread.
I've been fairly confident of winning every game so why i'm dreading this one i don't know ffs

Probably because you know one slip up and it's more than likely game over

if we win on monday they'll have to throw everything at the champions league the league will no longer be their main priority. Considering all the hype we've heard if they finish the season with no trophies at all it would be pretty funny.
I will stifle any and all laughter until after the second leg of their CL SF AND the results are in on May 12th!

I think you need to revisit my post. I said if the barcodes win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.