Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

No big deal really. Got beat by one of the top teams in the league, who were pretty much at full strength. We learned nothing we didn't already know, we need a striker, Mendy and Ake( although Rodri did him no favours) will never be anything other than poor squad players. On to the next one.

I thought overall we were the better team. Not bad considering we have so many out. Edozie has talent but I think Palmer has that something special, much better on the left of the centre after Gundo went off. Not sure Torres is going to make a striker, he can finish but is not involved most of the time. It will be a tough start to the season so if we can be undefeated until everyone gets back that will be a success.

I thought that was quite encouraging all things considered.

That was an almost full strength Leicester side going up against our side with only Dias, Gundogan, Rodri and Grealish who get into our first side 11. Two of them came on as subs as well.

That said, If we don’t sign a striker in this widow then someone at the club deserves the sack.

hard to read too much into it expect.

Ake - lot to prove and probably not good enough
We could do with a younger fitter faster holiding midfielder
will miss berni
oh and a striker and a striker will be nice

glad I didn’t bother going in the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.