Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

I don't care about this game. I just want pep to do one thing. Make a plan for every player (who is to play where) and let them stick to their positions and not change it frequently. Also pick the strongest XI and never Change their style of play. Please pep
With all due respect, you are in no position to tell the best manager in the world how to pick a team and play football. This insistence that Pep should listen to us just comes across as disrespect considering the success he's brought us and the best football we will ever witness.

Onto the game - rusty and sloppy which should be expected considering who we have available and how much they've played against a team that will probably line up that way for most of the season. Steffen I thought was good as was Ake, I think its looking like it'll be a bit of a rough few weeks until the regulars are put back in and get fit.

Enjoy your weekend blues.

Glorified friendly , most people were playing not to get injured.

The real matches starts next Week

If we had won it would have meant zilch , Leicester won and Brenda is a trophy winning machine , the highlight was actually seeing Grealish in our shirt , never thought it would happen, thank you Sheik Mansour.

this game came way too early for us, hoping for much different picture vs Spurs in one week. too many balls lost, bad passes.

Toothless.
Front 3 may gave well not being on 1st half.
Better 2nd half but still hardly worked the keeper.
Every time we are under strength we get the same performance

same issue that fucked us in the CL final, no forward, nothing happening up front. Mahrez waste of space and waste of a place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.