Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we are better at managing the load on our players. OGS rarely rests players as it requires managerial ability to move pieces around. They will pay the piper sooner or later for not rotating.
This is what bit Liverpool in the arse last season, klopp over worked them and didn't let them rest

Not surprised by Palmer/Edozie in the squad. Nonetheless, I thought McAtee would make the bench. Still, nice to see Doyle on the bench. Some of the lads haven’t had a preseason so some rust won’t be surprising.

As long as it ends with no injuries, then I’m happy to watch the boys in blue regardless of score line today.

Feed your ticket into the scanning slot… then just a magic wand wipe down to work out you have keys in your pocket, but that way it. A bit of a farce given all the rules people were sent before the game.
Yeah I thought it would be like this. Sending all these rules out and clearly they wasn’t going to be enforced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.