Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan Ake gets the feeling that he's being ignored
He was hardly overplayed in the Dutch team and they only made the last 16 anyway.

I would imagine he will get some game time early season with Dias, Laporte, and Stones playing a lot of football.

this can not come quick enough for me
just get back to normal football and proper setups and wanting to play on the grass

england's loss and city's gain that foden sat on the bench for most of the euros. but he will make southgate look daft and wrong when he's ripping it up in the premier league and champions league

Definitely not going this time. Wembley is a joke of a stadium to get to and back from if you live anywhere north of Watford. We should have the national stadium in the Midlands. I've got fed up of the place to be honest.
Wembley is great to go to for a day out if you’re staying over afterwards. Going there and back in a day isnt a great experience and takes a bit of the edge of the day as you’re constantly looking at your watch hoping it doesn’t get to extra time and pens.

That trip back to Manchester after the Villa cup final game was the worst in living memory. It just seemed like a 200 mile tailback on the M1 and M6 caused by accidents roadworks and that ridiculous cross country diversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.