Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't for the life of me understand the ticketing for this. Block 113 had 10 tickets left an hour ago. It now says 245 left!
They weren't selling the back 15ish rows originally - keep blanking out blocks or parts of blocks based on what looks best on TV I assume

Dont forget ya cagoules lads, its giving it pissin down all day.

I'd heard it was today but not seen anything yet...
Mhm
9b1618ad81266b01d6814be26a165296.gif

Two things I could do with some help with. First it looks like there are no print at home tickets available? Given I am travelling tomorrow and then have no access to a computer that’s a fucking problem.

Secondly I have the nhs app with my proof of vaccinations on it but my kids are under 18 so not vaccinated. Do I need them to get a full PCR test or can I get away with them doing the same self administered lateral flow tests that we use for school?

If anyone can advise on the second point I’d be most grateful

The signing of Grealish could add another 200 to ticket sales! Joking aside, this is an opportunity for all London/SE based blues (I'm one of them) to see them play after such a long time. I can't see why there isn't a big demand for tickets even though it's a friendly - it's still a live, in-the-flesh football game and I'm gagging for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.