Leicester post match thread

Hope for you guys "bigger" clubs do not come in and take your players in summer. I for example would be against us going in for Vardy for no other reason than my personal sense of fair play.
I would hate for us to be Bayern mk2, see a threat, buy their players or Madrid with their scatter-gun approach.

Wish you guys the best for the rest of the season and would love to see you build up in summer not have to re-build etc due to forced sales.

Please please stay good and keep your boot on Utd's throat keeping them lower :-)

Cheers. I'm certainly not worried about losing Vardy or Mahrez next month. Vardy came out in the local paper after doing a hospital visit saying he was going nowhere and Riyad's agent says he's not looking to move in January. It can all change though I guess.

I reckon Mahrez will go in the summer but would be confident at holding on to Vardy particularly if we got into Europe. If he ended up with you lot he'd never start ahead of Aguero and with us he's the main man. He doesn't strike me as a bloke that bothered by money and I don't think he'd want the rest of his career being a bit part player. He just wants to play football- playing for us with a double wrist fracture for example. Maybe I'll get a cruel lesson in the harsh world of the PL in the summer but he probably only has a couple or three years left at the top level.

Still better than Rooney though

+: 6 clean sheets in 9 away games
-: 3 points from last 18 on the road.

it's a weird old season but i thought last nights draw felt like an upward trajectory on the scale of things, we were a goal away from a decent away win.

nothing wrong with last night other than we could have done with the front 4 playing together since they were put together in August, rather than half of them being on the treatment table almost the entire time.

Once that understanding clicks in, we'll be sorted, as long as they stay fit.
That's the most positive post you had for a while. Great to see!

That's the most positive post you had for a while. Great to see!

I was happy with last night, bar Kun not taking that near post chance. If we kept that tempo and drive, and kept players fit, then we'd be fine and dandy.

It was the most promising performance since Sevilla away for me, there were signs of it last week at Arsenal but we blew it after half an hour and collapsed. We nearly did the same in the 10 minutes before half-time but got lucky, but I think there's some progress there for me and I think if that team can play together for the next month (bar the odd rest), we'll be flying on all fronts.

It's the sort of signs I want to see, we're a fair way from anything near our best, but the signs of us pulling out of our slump are there now. I'm encouraged by it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.