Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mad isn't it. A bit of form and were worried about fkin Leicester.
These were nearly relegated last year.

We should smash the shit out of these, we've had a decent confidence boost and most of the squad fit again.

If we can't beat this lot then we don't deserve the title.
This attitude is why they are where they are in the league. The majority of teams have looked at them as relegation fodder and been found wanting.

They're not title challengers and by the end of the season will have slipped to the Europa League places I'd imagine, but they deserve more respect than you're giving them.

They've found a system that plays to their strengths and combined it with a fantastic work rate and self belief, they're not Barcelona but we should still be worried about the threat they carry.

We could easily get hammered 4-1 here , they are a better team than spuds and the dippers and they thrashed us , but i also wouldnt be surprised if we won 4-1 , really unpredicatable game this one , but there will be plenty of goals , and the 1st goal will be vital .

It's our arrogant assumption that we can rock up with a two man midfield consisting of Yaya plus One and other teams will just roll over that has been our undoing too often this season. If we turn up with that formation and that attitude we could be in for another predictable shock.

But if we take them seriously, in both our attitude and tactics, we should see them off.

Nice to see a bit more positivity in this pm thread than we saw in the Sunderland one. Maybe all the children are still playing with their pressies?

Anyroad, a tough game in prospect tomorrow that could turn into attack against defence at both ends of the pitch. Expect goals, goals and more goals. 3-5

£10 on over 4 goals scored in the match returns £33 , now if i was a betting man............................ :)..................... (this could change to........ :( .........on tuesday evening )

If our attackers bring their A-game it'll be a very high-scoring game, could see something like 4-3. Think we'll be on the losing side though, the only way to counter Leicester is to cut out their passing lanes and for everyone to glue themselves to their marked man as if their lives depended on it, those are the two things our defense has fucked up a hundred times this season already.

Who would have thought how a big a game this would be when the fixtures came out?

The maths say Leicester should regress to the means eventually, but their wins against Everton and Chelsea make me less confident that is happening anytime soon.

Vardy going off against Liverpool decided the outcome of that game IMO and if he's not playing we should win this.

Who would have thought how a big a game this would be when the fixtures came out?

The maths say Leicester should regress to the means eventually, but their wins against Everton and Chelsea make me less confident that is happening anytime soon.

Vardy going off against Liverpool decided the outcome of that game IMO and if he's not playing we should win this.
Vardy was unwell, and probably being rested with this game in mind. Expecting him to pay. Mahrez is the man to stop

I'd rest Toure for this one. Leicester are going to be very high energy. We can match that if we want.

Clichy for Kolarov, and Fernando and Delph. I know that midfield wont be most peoples first choice but they are fully rested and could overpower Leicester. Perhaps short of confidence but will always remains so if we don't play them.

------------------Hart
Sagna--Otamendi-Mangala--Clichy
----------Fernando--Delph
------De Bruyne--Silva--Sterling
-----------------Aguero

Vardy was unwell, and probably being rested with this game in mind. Expecting him to pay. Mahrez is the man to stop

I'd rest Toure for this one. Leicester are going to be very high energy. We can match that if we want.

Clichy for Kolarov, and Fernando and Delph. I know that midfield wont be most peoples first choice but they are fully rested and could overpower Leicester. Perhaps short of confidence but will always remains so if we don't play them.

------------------Hart
-----------------Aguero

Vardy taken off to avoid yellow card and totting-up suspension for next game ?

------------------Hart
-----------------Aguero

From memory didn't toure get subbed off? Presuming he was being rested for this match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.