Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hoping not to see Toure in a 2 man midfield. Either bring him on from the bench or put him in a 3, this is the worst type of game to have a partnership of Toure + 1 at CM IMO, we'll get out worked & ran past constantly.

Wouldn't mind seeing Navas & Sterling either side of Silva or KdB to provide a bit more cover for defence & width/pace out wide for counter attacks but doubt we'll opt for that.

Hopefully either of:
Hart; Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy; Dinho Delph; Navas Silva Sterling; Aguero (Bony)
Hart; Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy; Dinho Delph Yaya; KdB Sterling Silva

Expect:
Hart; Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov; Dinho Toure; KdB Silva Sterling; Bony

Fight fire with fire,

Delph and Fernandinho simply have to start, Kante will steam roll us if not.

Clichy to start also and Sterling on the left, pin back their right side as much as possible. We need high energy and pressing in this game.

Oddly have a great feeling about this game. I'd have to see us keep a clean sheet to believe it but think we are good for 3 or 4 with how the attacking players are starting to find some form. I'll go 3-1 us.

I think the other guy whose name escapes me who feeds him the passes is more dangerous,sort of silva lite,he is the one we need to stop but i bet we won't have a plan for that

13 goals and 7 assists in the League.
For sure, he will be given all the space to operate and pick the right passes. Wish we mark him and that is their main threat nullified.

Wanna bet Pellers will play 2 in midfield with Toure
I think there is a good chance of this. We have our tails up after the weekend, and I am sure that Pellers will think that we can outscore them. This could easily be a 5-3 to City, with both attacks looking better than the opposition defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.