Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in you think I'm a rag? I'm not

My mate said ullouh will score the winner for foxes,
And that was it for me, he's not good enough to score against us, they have 2 or 3 good and in form players, but I honestly think it could be like the Southampton game away last season, close to the same sort of situation, we can put a marker down tonight and I say 2 or 3-0,

I wasn't implying that. I'm sorry to have offended you with using that term on a fellow blue.

Just the wording perturbed me as coming across a bit brash which as you know has bitten us on the arse numerous times.

Look I'm Sorry, it's just someone else called me a rag once and I really am a devoted city fan. I get what you mean- my terminology did sound like them Trafford lot, point taken, I'm just very confident we will turn them over like we did Southampton last season, and not disrespecting their achievements this season but I do think they are just setting the pace, and Arsenal or us will win the league

Every time I am confident,we lose. We are up against the team who rely on physical fitness . We have to keep possession and run them ragged and keep it tight for the first half. They will pressure and cut our passing lane but we have to be good with the ball.Clichy and Navas are both fresh and should start.

Look I'm Sorry, it's just someone else called me a rag once and I really am a devoted city fan. I get what you mean- my terminology did sound like them Trafford lot, point taken, I'm just very confident we will turn them over like we did Southampton last season, and not disrespecting their achievements this season but I do think they are just setting the pace, and Arsenal or us will win the league
No need to apologise. I thought I needed to more than you. :)

For the record I'm in typical city mood for tonight.

With both teams the league's top scorers and with how both teams struggle to keep a clean sheet I think this could be a really high scoring game.

There is no way we will keep a clean sheet, we couldn't do it against Sunderland at home despite having our best performance for some time.

Sterling for me has to start, his pace opens up space for whoever plays in the number ten role in my opinion and as we proved against Arsenal when him or Navas didn't start, we looked slow in possession with very little movement going in behind the opposition back line.

Fair play to Leicester so far but it shows the season we've had that we are nervous about getting a decent result against them with the squad we have!!!

Just to note again, i will have a private very high quality acestream link for the match tonight for bluemoon users only.
Please pm me stating you are after the link and i shall send it 10min before kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.