Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stream tonight should have a special extra for us all ;-) i shall explain in the pm's i send with the acestream id for tonights match.

Note: If you need the stream id pm me stating as such and i shall send it to you as soon as possible.

Really? Navas gives us balance and assists, one of our better players this season, changed the course of a few home matches I went to anyhow.
For our most used player (except Hart) Zero goals, 4 assists all season having been active in around 26 games is not impressive. I don't buy all this shite about him tracking back and helping the defence.... We haven't had a clean sheet or a good defensive performance for ages. I used to think he's a great impact sub, but alas his lack of ability to beat a man, find a colleague with a cross, create a chance or score a goal has given me reason to accept I was wrong, he is NOT a good impact sub I'm afraid.

My stream tonight should have a special extra for us all ;-) i shall explain in the pm's i send with the acestream id for tonights match.

Note: If you need the stream id pm me stating as such and i shall send it to you as soon as possible.

PM sent...thanks for providing an HD stream!

For our most used player (except Hart) Zero goals, 4 assists all season having been active in around 26 games is not impressive. I don't buy all this shite about him tracking back and helping the defence.... We haven't had a clean sheet or a good defensive performance for ages. I used to think he's a great impact sub, but alas his lack of ability to beat a man, find a colleague with a cross, create a chance or score a goal has given me reason to accept I was wrong, he is NOT a good impact sub I'm afraid.

He found colleagues with crosses twice in the Villa game only for Sterling and KDB to miss sitters. We look a better team with him than without him IMO.

Well we disagree there. Granted he doesn't score many, but chances created (not always converted) is up there with the best. Maybe he'll have one of eating our words tonight ;P

Well we disagree there. Granted he doesn't score many, but chances created (not always converted) is up there with the best. Maybe he'll have one of eating our words tonight ;P
I agree I hope to be proven wrong, I genuinely do.... somehow I think not, but let's wait and see 80)

He found colleagues with crosses twice in the Villa game only for Sterling and KDB to miss sitters. We look a better team with him than without him IMO.
Cannot agree with this, no way does he make our first eleven when all are fit, no way at all. Sterling, KDB, Nasri, Delphi, Silva, Toure, Fernando, Fernandinho all would start ahead of him IMO.

Cannot agree with this, no way does he make our first eleven when all are fit, no way at all. Sterling, KDB, Nasri, Delphi, Silva, Toure, Fernando, Fernandinho all would start ahead of him IMO.

Depends who we are playing. Our best performances at the start of the season IMO were when Navas was playing. It's not just about the best individuals but the best team and we look a better team with Navas in it at present. There may come a time when the team functions better without him but I don't believe we're there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.