Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your club has an alleged £200m in the bank , and your season tickets are £2k a season , the only reason you cannot compete is because your club could not give a toss about their supporters , they would rather bank the interest than spend on the team ,but if you spent £80m on a central defender and defensive midfielder you would win the title this season . Wenger has too much influence on the finances of the club , he will not spend money because he wants the club to be a profitable "business model", where as city are barely breaking even at the moment , but we go out and buy the best players available every season(now FFP has disappeared) . City do not have £200m in the bank , because we would rather spend £200m on players added to the squad , so we can watch some of the best players in the world every week .Unfortunately for you , AFC will not win anything of significance until the hierarchy loosen the purse strings , your club are treating their supporters as mugs and have been for donkeys years. Give me trophies over a "business model" anytime .
Don't we actually have £260m in the bank after the investment from our Chinese friends?

In case you havent realised by now the teams are always announced 1 hour exactly before kick off on city's twitter feed

Your club has an alleged £200m in the bank , and your season tickets are £2k a season , the only reason you cannot compete is because your club could not give a toss about their supporters , they would rather bank the interest than spend on the team ,but if you spent £80m on a central defender and defensive midfielder you would win the title this season . Wenger has too much influence on the finances of the club , he will not spend money because he wants the club to be a profitable "business model", where as city are barely breaking even at the moment , but we go out and buy the best players available every season(now FFP has disappeared) . City do not have £200m in the bank , because we would rather spend £200m on players added to the squad , so we can watch some of the best players in the world every week .Unfortunately for you , AFC will not win anything of significance until the hierarchy loosen the purse strings , your club are treating their supporters as mugs and have been for donkeys years. Give me trophies over a "business model" anytime .

when-you-win-a-board-game.gif

Ok i am making the stream now and shall start sending the id out.
Currently have 50+ pm's to go through so please know i am getting through them asap, thanks :-)

Could you keep your bandwidth free for the stream so other blues get a nice stutter free stream.
So if you don't mind turning your torrent clients off etc that would be lovely.

Again, anyone needing the acestream id pm me stating so and i shall get it to you asap.

Pawson has been instructed to give otamendi a red card after 27 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.