Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's prolly our strongest line up (providing yaya turns up) available.

No excuses today. We should win this.

I'm going 1-3 city.

Fuck me and just when we thought the injury situation was beginning to clear up,it starts all over again unbelievable...we may hope yaya or Fernandinho don't pick up an injury or we are well screwed in midfield...lets just get at them from the first min and keep things hopefully tight at the back,stick my neck out and say 2.1 to us but wouldn't be surprised if they won 2.1...

We don't have the personnel to change the midfield so we'd better hope we don't become totally overrun like we normally do.

Obviously a midfield 2 including Yaya would have me scared stiff, but since we are facing a counter attacking team with no ambition to keep possession, they won't have that many chances to run circles around him.
And i must add their two most dangerous players ( Mahrez and Vardy ) looked absolutely burnt out against Liverpool.
Leicester will start to pay for their paper thin bench depth.

I'm thinking of having two £5 singles and a £5 double that Aguero passes to Stirling and vice-versa for the first time this season.

You'd have thought, with Zaba back, playing Sagna at LB to deal with Mahrez would be a sensible thing to do.

Alas my fears of Kolarov and Mangala vs Vardy and Mahrez have been realised.

We will concede at least 2

If we do they'll concede 5 or 6. Their defence is worse than ours, would you rather face Marhez/Vardy or Aguero/DeBruyne/Silva? Just sayin, Vardy well off the boil now 2 games no goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.