Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho mentioned 4 ways that Leicester get all their goals, when he talked about his players betraying him. Is it too much to ask that we might be aware of these 4 ways, and actually keep a clean sheet?

That would mean we actually do our homework before an away game, dont be silly.

The badge factor has clearly had an effect on our players..now this has been put to bed we can kick on..and win this title..3_2 man city.

Mourinho mentioned 4 ways that Leicester get all their goals, when he talked about his players betraying him. Is it too much to ask that we might be aware of these 4 ways, and actually keep a clean sheet?

A clean sheet ? I've heard it all now.....

I'd go same team but Aguero for bony if possible. Silva, Sterling and de Bruyne really clicked and I'd keep them going.

A terrible Sunderland performance seems to have instilled far too much confidence in this thread. We're the perfect team for Leicester to play against, centre backs on the half way line, one of whom is uncomfortable on the ball, no cover for the defence from midfield, attackers that don't press. Leicester 2-0 City.

A terrible Sunderland performance seems to have instilled far too much confidence in this thread. We're the perfect team for Leicester to play against, centre backs on the half way line, one of whom is uncomfortable on the ball, no cover for the defence from midfield, attackers that don't press. Leicester 2-0 City.

Agreed, people seem to forget our dreadful away performance against even relegation fodder let alone the most lethal counter attacking team in the prem this season.

that's the fucking spirit!!!

They've allowed more goals than anyone in the top 13. Villa, Stoke and West Brom are three of the bottom four scoring clubs and each hung two goals on them. I don't know if we'll win, but a 2-0 scoreline to them is not one I'd bet on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.