Leicester v City (League Cup) Pre match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GXCity said:
Where's everyone meeting for a drink before? Seems like most pubs around the ground are home fans only but with 5k of us there must be a few options?

Hope we will have time to find somewhere, finishing early but seen this posted on traffic news

- posted on 16/12/2013 11:28A Message from Greater Manchester Police - Leicester City - GMPolice
If you are travelling to Leceister for the game on Tuesday night by car, please ensure you leave early as there are going to be long delays due to late night shopping and severe roadworks in the area.

We would advise that public transport be used where possible as most car parks around the King Power Stadium are around 20 minutes walk away.

Greater Manchester Police

4-2-2-2 as usual.

Hart

Boyata
Demechelis
Lescott
Kolarov

Garcia
Rodwell

Jovetic
Lopes

Guidetti
Dzeko

Subs: Pantillimon, Zabaleta, Kopmany, Milner, Yaya, Silva, Negredo.

hart
boyata-demichelis-lescott-kolarov
garcia-rodwell-milner
navas-dzeko-jovetic

c'mon city make my day and beat them 2-0 win

MihaiCity said:
hart
boyata-demichelis-lescott-kolarov
garcia-rodwell-milner
navas-dzeko-jovetic

c'mon city make my day and beat them 2-0 win
The only problem with this side is that without either Nasri or Silva we lack any creativity in Midfield and there is no link between defence and attack ,consequently we look disjointed. I'd go Silva/Nasri (maybe 45 mins) each for Navas.

Looking forward to this one. Zabba and Demichelis need a rest - Give Jovetic 60 mins and replace with guidetti

so id go

Hart

Facey - Boyota - Lescott - Korolov

Lopes - Garcia - Rodwell - Milner

Dzeko - Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.