Leicester v City (League Cup) Pre match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart,
Milner, Boyata, Lescott, Kolarov
Garcia, Rodwell
Navas, Silva, Jovetic
Dzeko

I'm sure I saw that some league cup games were being live streamed on a betting website (if you bet on the game) - now for the life of me I can't remember which one! LiveSoccerTV seems to say it's on BWIN but I've never used them - does anyone have an account to check?

GXCity said:
Where's everyone meeting for a drink before? Seems like most pubs around the ground are home fans only but with 5k of us there must be a few options?

Dont know about everyone else but we are going to the weatherspoons in the centre.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Hour long highlights on SS1 at 10pm tomorrow (not sure about that if its xtra time and pens)and again at 5pm on Wednesday.

Cant find the 10pm one on my planner but the 5pm one is on,thanks

Gaylord du Bois said:
karen7 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Hour long highlights on SS1 at 10pm tomorrow (not sure about that if its xtra time and pens)and again at 5pm on Wednesday.

Cant find the 10pm one on my planner but the 5pm one is on,thanks
Sorry Karen its 11pm

Got it,thanks again.Hopefully there will be a half decent live stream as well

Went to see Leicester a couple of weeks ago when they played at Brighton. They were poor that day and lost 3-1. Didn't offer much up front apart from a couple of set pieces, and they were very vulnerable to the quick breakaway.

As long as the players picked stay focussed and maintain standards our quality should ensure we should have no problems.

I'm driving so not on the beer. But planning to get there early, learned my lesson travelling to WBA. Anyone know if there are any decent places to eat near the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.