Leicester v City (League Cup) Pre match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Coop said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Dzeko makes us a 10 man team. Be prepared for a cock up.

He's better quality than the Championship.

Hopefully he gets abit of confidence back tonight.

-- Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:17 pm --

tiggsywiggsywoo said:

He's better quality than the Championship.

Hopefully he gets abit of confidence back tonight.

and a pair of bollocks

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You're turning into the new marv you kidda

I expect better from a Durham scholar

We'll twat pullis into a new joe bloggs tracky after he shits in the current one

1-5 tonight!!!

I worry more about games like Palace than Liverpool because Liverpool will have a go and give us space to attack, plus typical City which is ingrained in me always fears smaller teams we should beat rather than big teams that should be tough for us ;).

Where as teams of that nature have been able to park the bus previously we now are able to attack from multiple angles, it reminds me of that quote by nicolai koloff with reference to Ivan drago "whatever he hits, he destroys" (:

Don't threat, we're on the edge of greatness!!!!

haha, but don't you just go "oh yeah, we're alright now" when you see Vinnie and Dave in the line-up? it's a Hull type game where they have to look to somebody to make the difference, we'll have 1 or 2 this season and it would be nice for us to keep our stars fit for once.

wenever i hear the name garcia, i shudder. lets hope hes been to the witch doctor and now show us why we bought him

tiggsywiggsywoo said:

You seem like a seem like a well balanced lad ... with 'supporters' like this who needs agendas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.