Leicester v City (League Cup) Pre match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
welsh_andy said:
wenever i hear the name garcia, i shudder. lets hope hes been to the witch doctor and now show us why we bought him

garcia had a superb game against the european champions only last week , talk about a short memory

gmckennasell said:
welsh_andy said:
wenever i hear the name garcia, i shudder. lets hope hes been to the witch doctor and now show us why we bought him

garcia had a superb game against the european champions only last week , talk about a short memory

Had a good second half like the rest

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Leicester: Schmeichel, Wasilewski, Morgan(c), Miquel, Konchesky, Drinkwater, King, Dyer, Knockaert, Taylor-Fletcher, Nugent.
Subs: Logan, De Laet, Hammond, James, Moore, Schlupp, Vardy.

City: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany(c), Lescott, Kolarov, Garcia, Milner, Rodwell, Navas, Silva, Dzeko.
Subs: Pantilimon, Boyata, Demichelis, Fernandinho, Nasri, Negredo +1.

Referee: Roger East.

Only 6 named, Jovetic having a fitness test maybe?

Hard to tell what the real team is on here, but if that's it I'm happy. Any team with silva in it is strong.

If that's the real team we will win this game comfortably

I can tell you all: Lopes is the last one missing, directly from his twitter:

"Wish I could help the team in every match but today I can't. So i will be one more of you cheering for our lads!"

waspish said:
LoveCity said:
Is there no kid they took along who can be thrown on the bench? Lopes? Guidetti? Anyone?

If there isn't pretty poor planning

Amazingly poor.

Why are there not some promising youngsters travelling with the 1st team anyway, just to give them a taste of 1st team matchday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.