Leicester v City (League Cup) Pre match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Leicester have said they will be making at least five changes, a scratch side so to speak.

They play QPR this weekend and have made it clear promotion is the only priority.
messing with your head Tolmie, European glory next year is their aim

Does anyone know if there will be a SOPCAST link a looked everywhere and Wiziwig says that there are only 3 broadcasters annnounced to this point , would be appreciated if someone could help me ^^

SNasri8 said:
Does anyone know if there will be a SOPCAST link a looked everywhere and Wiziwig says that there are only 3 broadcasters annnounced to this point , would be appreciated if someone could help me ^^

Shady will be posting a link in the match forum for all available streams for this game, there is no need to ask if his blog does not list it, its not there

Ducado said:
SNasri8 said:

Shady will be posting a link in the match forum for all available streams for this game, there is no need to ask if his blog does not list it, its not there

Thanks mate, hopefully well get sem quality stream its redicilous how every time we play a CUP TIE there are not streaming it only Newcastle game had decent streams and Wigan if i remember well there was only one stream available..

Rammyblues said:
QF just three games away from a cup final, for me I would send out as good a side as I could with only resting some players, they have had three days rest.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Kolorov

Rodwell
Garcia
Milner

Nasri
Dzeko
Jovetic

But I suspect it will be all change, this will not be a walk in the park and Leicester will want our scalp. Just hope the players are up to it.
I'm with you on this one Rammy
I don't want to see our EDS team start the game as this is no walkover.
Would love to see some youngsters in once we have made the game safe though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.