Leicester v City post match

It’s a temporary loss of form
Class is permanent and will prevail in the long term.
I bet your assessment of the situation would have been quite different only a few weeks ago.
You cannot seriously mean Palace and Leicester are better teams.....really?????

No of course not but they’re teams we should be beating with the players in our squad. You can’t tell me Pep didn’t take Palace especially lightly on Saturday and got his just deserts - they couldn’t even score against Cardiff today and yet they got 3 against us. I really don’t know where it went wrong but boy has it, I’m absolutely gutted.

I think you're confusing your 'were' with your 'are'.

Leicester 'were' better than us today, they 'are' not better than us overall.
Much as this was a very poor performance, did you not count the number of times Schmeichel and co gifted the ball to Raheem, Leroy and Sergio in their third of the pitch only for us to amble forward and take one pass too many or pass it to a Leicester defender ? This wasn't like Palace who did a well organised job on us and deservedly won - this was a Leicester team that made a lot of unforced mistakes that we were strangely unable to capitalise on. Leicester were just hoping for the best - and we granted their every wish.

Relief to hear you're a Blue, perhaps it's your posting style as you sometimes come over as a rag.
Lol, been a blue since birth, first attended Maine road 1977 sat on white wall,.so me getting pissed off at us getting beat makes sound a rag

I think we can all agree that was poor. Let’s not argue though. We all want the same thing. CITY TO WIN. They don’t go out purposely to lose. Although we are all entitled to our opinion, all of us give it, as if ourselves were on the pitch, whether we can play football or not, every single one of us would run and run and run for city until we drop. And sometimes we all can pick faults in players that don’t. When in the past few games I couldn’t pick a single player that has ran theirs socks off, but that’s beside the point. Big win Sunday. And fingers crossed we buy a dm or lb in jan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.