Leicester v City post match

You do wonder if Domènec Torrent is a missing factor as Peps right hand man and is Arteta having more of a say?

Need to rant...

• Delph is a stereotypical Peter Kay footballer. No intelligence on the pitch at all, summed up by him doing exactly what he got away with vs Everton today when we're chasing the game... braindead.
  • Danilo is a god awful footballer, there's no way someone who never has the ball under control learnt to play in Brazil. Should have sold him in the summer. Garbage and injured half the time anyway.
  • Stones has gone back to the CB that stands off opponents and lets them cross/shoot with ease. Putting Vardy on his weaker foot was the obvious thing to do not let him whip one in.
  • Gundogan needs putting down. He is done. Offer him to Ajax whilst we can.
  • Far too much pressure on Sane to be the one that makes the difference in attack. On the other wing we have someone who does next to fuck all then pops up with a tap in from Sane's good work and gets a huge payrise as a result.
  • Already sick of seeing Mahrez jogging about doing fuck all. He's our Ozil but with half the talent.
  • Silva was needed but taking KDB off was such a dumb decision. Gave up all hope at that point. He looked fine, he could have carried on for another 15-20 mins!

Title is over unless the players buck up their ideas and go on a long winning run starting now.

We have 5 world class players

Kdb, Silva,fernie,ederson,kun
With the exception of ederson all been injured

And the issue with this? 4 of those 5 were signed before Pep got here. We haven't added to the squad the way we needed to the last few years, even if you add laporte to the list.

Seems to me sterling got his new contract, and now doesn't give 2 shits, he has been piss poor since getting his money, yet every one on here saying oh pay him what he wants he is worth every penny, I for one wasn't arsed if he went or stayed, last 2 games makes me think he should have fucking gone
He isn't the only one whose standards have dropped since signing a new contract.

Same old story. Then after defeat the players come out and say how they are determined to put things right. Then we get beat again.

Seems to me sterling got his new contract, and now doesn't give 2 shits, he has been piss poor since getting his money, yet every one on here saying oh pay him what he wants he is worth every penny, I for one wasn't arsed if he went or stayed, last 2 games makes me think he should have fucking gone
Congratulations, you win 2nd prize behind Delph in today's biggest bellend award

Dippers have Gooners and us next two game ok last two games have been a disaster but win against Southampton Gooners win, then over to our place it's far from over have faith people.

We have 5 world class players

Kdb, Silva,fernie,ederson,kun
With the exception of ederson all been injured
Not sure Aguero is world class any more. I'd say Sterling was world class.

I knew the game was lost as soon as KDB went off but what can you do? If Spurs or Liverpool were without Kane or Salah they'd be done for as well.

The player who has disappointed me a great deal this season is Mahrez. He didn;t play until late in the game, but I wouldn't trust him now. With injuries to KDB and SIlva he should have been able to step up. Not sure he will at City.

I would have given more responsibilty to Foden but perhaps Guardiola doesn't want to put the pressure on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.