Leighton Baines

He's much better than Bridge but I doubt as good as Kolarov will be, in which case he'd probably have to settle for being our #2 LB.

We don't need him.

Kolarov, Bridge, Lescott, Barry, Cunnigham, Zabaleta, Boeteng.

He's decent for Everton, but wouldn't get anywhere near our team.

Had a great game at the weekend. Don't think he's that great to be honest. Was given so much room against chelsea it was unbelievable. Seems to me whenever he has one good game moyes and neville start telling the worls how amazing he is yet it can be another 6 months before you hear of him again.

You never hear anything about these players during the lean months then he has one good game and suddenly he's the "new Gareth Bale" with managers screaming "it will take a ridiculous offer for us to even consider selling him!".

He looks like a reasonable, but run of the mill full back to me. Certainly no better than Zabaletta.

great delivery, but AK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LB

I think he's good, but AK is a class above.

Would be another Lescott for us.

I think he's a poor defender. Good left foot and good going forward but poor otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.