Leighton Baines

quadvod said:
bennyboy said:
tightened up his defending (although still not great) and is a massive threat going forward

You could say that about most left and right backs.

Could you? Baines is 5th in the premiership for assists with 6 - the next full back Ashley Cole in 30th with 3. Suggests going forward theres not many to compare to him this season

I was meaning their defending as well,most modern fullbacks are average at best in the art of defending.The two you mentioned above proves my point.

He'll never go to City and I doubt City would want him with all that cover. I don't think he'd dream of going to City I think he'll probably end up at Arsenal if he's going to go anywhere. He's an attack minded individual so he's suit well into Arsenal's side. But I don't think Baines will leave any time soon, maybe in a few seasons but I can only see him going to Arsenal.

standupefc said:
He'll never go to City and I doubt City would want him with all that cover. I don't think he'd dream of going to City I think he'll probably end up at Arsenal if he's going to go anywhere. He's an attack minded individual so he's suit well into Arsenal's side. But I don't think Baines will leave any time soon, maybe in a few seasons but I can only see him going to Arsenal.
we dont want him anyway fella. well except the OP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.