Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

I did have a quick glance online yesterday and it seems secondary ticketing sites are selling tickets in their end. Not sure whether you would need to be a German resident though to get in
When we played Schalke couple of years ago, I bought the home end ticket and have it delivered to the hotel. I called the hotel to let them know in advance. When I checked in, my ticket was handed to me.

The eastern state of Saxony, which at 57.6% has the country’s lowest immunisation rate, is poised to impose a limited lockdown in response to soaring case numbers.

Governor Michael Kretschmer said the state government would decide on a “hard and clear wave breaker” on Friday lasting two to three weeks.
Bild is reporting that this would probably include having no crowds at football.

Bild is reporting that this would probably include having no crowds at football.
I read a guy was saying there should be no large crowds/ gatherings 1000+, but he was a scientist rather than a politician so doesn't mean they will listen to him.

Clearly there is a risk to football crowds, and it seems we will get national restrictions today and Saxony tomorrow with the latter being stricter.

Can't see anything about behind closed door events, just seems like they're adding public transport to the list of things you need to be double vaxxed for. And they might struggle to get that's passed in certain federal states.
I think that’s part of a minimum national restriction being brought in. But individual states can bring in more. Leipzig already at 50% capacity again whereas Augsburg tomorrow is full capacity but with FFP2 masks inside and out which is new

No 'lock down' in Saxony but there will be a 'circuit breaker'. I suppose best case would be the next two weeks and relaxed by the time city play? Doesn't look great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.