Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

It’s madness thats its gone down that quick, wonder if our proper allocation to ticket holders is like 700 in the end.
I think that the scare stories about having your name printed on the tickets and having to show your passport won't have helped, some high pointers that are not going will be helping mates out

I think that the scare stories about having your name printed on the tickets and having to show your passport won't have helped, some high pointers that are not going will be helping mates out
In my opinion it's quite a big risk if your going to have to produce a covid passport against an e-ticket that' probably going to have a name on ?

In my opinion it's quite a big risk if your going to have to produce a covid passport against an e-ticket that' probably going to have a name on ?
Tickets haven't had names on up to yet, PSG, Brugge or any away games and they have all been paper tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.