Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

I'm not surprised to be honest - aren't German grounds still at limited capacity due to Covid?
Wasn't aware of this but looks like you're right, their attendances so far have been around the 25k mark this season. However it looks like they had c. 40k against both PSG last week and Dortmund on the weekend so it would be a shame if we only got 1.2k tickets (assuming the attendance data from the random website I found is correct).

Wasn't aware of this but looks like you're right, their attendances so far have been around the 25k mark this season. However it looks like they had c. 40k against both PSG last week and Dortmund on the weekend so it would be a shame if we only got 1.2k tickets (assuming the attendance data from the random website I found is correct).
Yeah they're back to full capacity now in Germany. 1.2k seems a very low away allocation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.