Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

Will be heading over for this, last away game I did in CL, I messed the hotel up and ended up miles away from anything, rookie mistake I know...Anyone any suggestions of hotels to book or specific area? City center best or not?
I think there is an IBIS (cant recall exact name) near the station which feels safe unlike a number of German cities now. The tram stops outside the station too.

Will be heading over for this, last away game I did in CL, I messed the hotel up and ended up miles away from anything, rookie mistake I know...Anyone any suggestions of hotels to book or specific area? City center best or not?
Booked 3 nights in the Leipzig premier inn about £60 a night about 100 yards from the station

Anyway..bac to allocation. If city only get 1200, that means less than 600 available to point holders..I base that on the tiks available at OT and Watford

Anyway..bac to allocation. If city only get 1200, that means less than 600 available to point holders..I base that on the tiks available at OT and Watford
Another reason to hope we beat psg to make the game a dead rubber

Has anyone information about the 'free travel zone' on match day in Leipzig. i know some train travel is free, however what area does this cover. We are travelling in from Berlin, so if part of the train journey is covered by the zone, train ticket will be cheaper. if anyone is in the know, can they share. cheers
You need to buy a Berlin to Leipzig train ticket from Bahn.de. Free travel is only 4 hours before and after the match and only on regional trains. (Kind of like the equivalent of getting free travel on TFL trains but not on your train to London from Manchester).

Another reason to hope we beat psg to make the game a dead rubber
Leipzig tickets will be on sale/sold way before the PSG game on the 24th. I think quite a few (Including myself) might have already prebooked their travel/accom for this game way in advance. I'd imagine tickets for this may be of more demand than the previous two aways in Europe this season.

Leipzig tickets will be on sale/sold way before the PSG game on the 24th. I think quite a few (Including myself) might have already prebooked their travel/accom for this game way in advance. I'd imagine tickets for this may be of more demand than the previous two aways in Europe this season.

Only for the german markets im guessing but if the Covid cases there are still so high, I’m not sure it they will even happen.

I think everyone should think about providing presents and a decent Xmas for their loved ones rather than wasting money on 11 men kicking a bag of wind about in a foreign country myself ,also need to think about the effects of flying on the climate :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.