Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

We booked to go to Berlin for lepzig in September with Ryanair and are allowed a free change of flight till Dec 31

Yep, Ryanair had a free change policy for all flights purchased until, I think, October.
Not overly generous for when you can rebook to but it's better than nothing.

Anyone with BA flights should be able to cancel for a voucher.
Easyjet are flexible and you should be able to change flights to anything else in their network, for travel through to October 2022.
Wizz Air....forget about it.
Lufthansa....not sure but would imagine as a flag carrier they will be at least partially flexible.
Eurowings....see Wizz Air.
Jet2....will likely permit a change but likely charge a fee to do so.

I quite fancied this game and back at end of August, sat in Birmingham airport awaiting to go to Zante, I was seriously considering it and had lined the flights up but didn't commit.
2 things put me off; the biggest one being the game clashing with a Libertines gig I have a ticket for, and the other thing niggling at me was basically the fear (for want of a better word) of what is unfolding across Europe now with regions and countries closing ranks again. Thought it could end up getting messy, and it's sadly heading that way :(

Obviously not as badly affected as most of you, that's still my 1st class return ticket from Cologne to Leipzig with the Deutsche Bahn out the window (non-refundable). Shit week really, concert in Cologne cancelled on saturday, ghost match on tuesday. Half out of protest, half out of denial, I have just bought a ticket for the Bundesliga match Cologne v Augsburg for friday (10th dec).

Thought that deal ended on 30th September, from what I just read on the website.

It did, but it meant anyone who booked flights up until 30th September would get the free change included in the booking. You didn't have to travel by 30th Sept, just book by that date.

Can only change to the end of the year though, which is a pretty small window now, but better than nothing I guess.

It did, but it meant anyone who booked flights up until 30th September would get the free change included in the booking. You didn't have to travel by 30th Sept, just book by that date.

Can only change to the end of the year though, which is a pretty small window now, but better than nothing I guess.
The plan is to go somewhere warm the same week we were going to Leipzig ,Tenerife at £36 return looks appealing

The plan is to go somewhere warm the same week we were going to Leipzig ,Tenerife at £36 return looks appealing

Yeah, Canaries are pretty much your only realistic option if looking to change!
It's not a bad plan B though, bit of sunshine in December is always a good alternative.

I was supposed to be going Krakow on Monday but now going Fuerteventura instead. Central Europe is fucked, much better to head to a sunnier climate.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

me and my son will probably will still take the flight to Berlin....no chance of a refund and experience with Ryanair is that you get stuffed on price to change flights. We will stay in Berlin as opposed to travelling to Leipzig and watch in a bar there. Hopefully we can find a bar in Berlin with many other blues that will still make the trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.