Leipzig Away

Yea mate i have phoned them up and got refunded its an error on system showing 1 ticket available and says must be citizens member or something to purchase but should say sold out instead.

So still after a ticket please blues
You need to post more when people see 35 messages since 2015 it raises suspicions that you could be a tout or just want tickets for hard to get games not casting aspersions but you get where I’m coming from, me personally would give it to someone with a lot more posts in 8 years

I still need 1 ticket for RB leipzig away 22/02/2023, flights booked meet round Manchester or Leipzig on matchday direct message if you can help.

You need to post more when people see 35 messages since 2015 it raises suspicions that you could be a tout or just want tickets for hard to get games not casting aspersions but you get where I’m coming from, me personally would give it to someone with a lot more posts in 8 years
If i am honest i only use this I miss out on european away matches, joined up trying to get schalke ticket years ago (2008) which i got. Been a season ticket on and off since 1992 but been a season ticket for 14 years straight. Im just not one for using internet thats all.

I only issed out on this ticket due to forgetting date they went on sale.

If i can prove to you or any blue that im not a tout i will gladly.

If i am honest i only use this I miss out on european away matches, joined up trying to get schalke ticket years ago (2008) which i got. Been a season ticket on and off since 1992 but been a season ticket for 14 years straight. Im just not one for using internet thats all.

I only issed out on this ticket due to forgetting date they went on sale.
odd years .k
If i can prove to you or any blue that im not a tout i will gladly.
problem is people look for post count , i do . i can get tickets for any game , first thing I look for when selling a spare is contributions to the forum , not just to benefit from us building up a community over 20 odd years .
stick around and you'll be reet.

Do these tickets get sent via email to upload to your phone.?ive not recieved anything as yet.any help appreciated thanks

Still desperately need 1, anybody know anyone with any spare or cant make the game please lemme know, flights and accom been booked! Cheers blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.