Leipzig Away

This post is offering travel to London Luton and not for a spare ticket to the game…

For anyone going to Leipzig and flying from Luton. We’re on the 06:30 flight on the on 22nd to Berlin.

We fly back the next day on the 10:55 from Berlin.

Leaving Manchester about midnight and I have a space for 2 if needed. Fuel and parking split between everybody in the car which won’t work out at too much. There is already 2 of us in the car and there is 2 spaces spare, I don’t want to cram 3 in the back as it makes it uncomfortable for everybody in the back.

Any blues landing in Frankfurt? How are you getting from Frankfurt to Leipzig? Train working out at €100ish. Thanks

This post is offering travel to London Luton and not for a spare ticket to the game…

For anyone going to Leipzig and flying from Luton. We’re on the 06:30 flight on the on 22nd to Berlin.

We fly back the next day on the 10:55 from Berlin.

Leaving Manchester about midnight and I have a space for 2 if needed. Fuel and parking split between everybody in the car which won’t work out at too much. There is already 2 of us in the car and there is 2 spaces spare, I don’t want to cram 3 in the back as it makes it uncomfortable for everybody in the back.
This is the ticket thread there’s a different thread for travel etc

Looking for 1 adult please dm if available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.