Leipzig Away

The fact the club will not put on subsidised air travel to the European games is a disgrace. People resorting to fucking around finding circuitous routes is shameful. We could and should be putting on subsidised European travel.

Could be a Ballache to do especially sorting out ticket priorities

Anywhere decent in Prague on the Tuesday night to those who have been before?

The fact the club will not put on subsidised air travel to the European games is a disgrace. People resorting to fucking around finding circuitous routes is shameful. We could and should be putting on subsidised European travel.
Wouldn't think we was sponsored by an airline...

People finding their own routes to European Away games is the norm. The alternative is probably to increase ticket prices for home games to subsidise people's foreign trips. I don’t see that as fairer.

Still not got my ticket, from my confirmation email I'm expecting another with the ticket, is that correct?

Yeah the confirmation email mentions tickets should be received 10 days before, however spoke to city and they said 5 days before so any day now ! I've not received mine yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.