Leipzig ticket points

Zaba's Busted Nose

Do you reckon 17000 points will get a ticket for Leipzig? Looking to do this trip but won’t bother if a ticket is impossible

Cheers

Previous years it would have been a struggle. Now everyone is waiting for a big game next round.

we’re on the CL cup scheme so fingers crossed. Am I right in saying UEFA require 5% away allocation? In which case we’d get about 2350 tickets. Hopefully 17000 points and cup scheme is enough

Hard one to guess how popular it’s going to be for me. Normally I’d say last 16 against opponents we’re huge favourites to beat and a lot will be saving their money for the quarters and hopefully beyond.

But the three group games all came quick and fast after the draw and this is a new ground for everybody, watching City at least. Plus Germany is always a popular trip and you’ve got over three months to organise it.

Even in worst case scenario, I’d be very surprised if 17,000 isn’t enough though, assuming on the cup scheme obviously.

Hard one to guess how popular it’s going to be for me. Normally I’d say last 16 against opponents we’re huge favourites to beat and a lot will be saving their money for the quarters and hopefully beyond.

But the three group games all came quick and fast after the draw and this is a new ground for everybody, watching City at least. Plus Germany is always a popular trip and you’ve got over three months to organise it.

Even in worst case scenario, I’d be very surprised if 17,000 isn’t enough though, assuming on the cup scheme obviously.
Thanks a lot, fingers crossed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.